Three out of five home fire deaths are a result of non-working smoke detectors. Is your family protected?
Services we offer:
- Service Call (troubleshooting and repair/replacement).
- Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Detector Inspection and Servicing (Inspect, Clean, Replace Batteries, Synchronize Alarms).
- Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Replacement and Installation
- Battery Replacement (we use Energizer batteries, manufacturer recommended for the proper function of your detectors).
- Home walk-through analysis to determine appropriate number of detectors and proper placement – included in the Inspection and Servicing services.
- Dryer Transitional Duct and Exhaust Vent Duct Inspection and Cleaning.
- Dryer Transitional Duct and Exhaust Vent Duct Installation.
Call TODAY and schedule an appoitment to have your smoke alarms evaluated for proper operation or to take advanatage of any of the above mentioned services.